Hello! Healthy Hot Girls!
Top 10 Tips for being a Healthy Hot Girl… not in any particular order…
1. Stop eating dairy. It’s disgusting. Especially cheese! Remember Everything I told you about milk? About all the gross stuff that’s in it, and how it effects your health in such a negative way! Well, times that by 10 with cheese. Milk is liquid meat. A beautiful girl should never eat something that disgusting. I found a great guide to eating dairy free… it’s very informative http://www.vegetarian.org.uk/campaigns/whitelies/dairy-free-guide.pdfAnd don’t forget about:http://www.healthyhotgirl.com/milk%20ew%20dude/Also, remember that dairy contributes to bad skin and acne as well as allergies.
2. Only use all natural beauty products. Rich people in suits sit around, with their public relation representative. (Public relations is a system used that manipulate and form public opinion) pretty girls on packaging and a highlighted natural ingredient, and your convinced. Or maybe you wanna look like Hayden Panettiere. I can almost guarantee that she doesn’t use the products she promotes. Little results, but somewhat visible results, guarantees the corporation that is manufacturing the product, that you’re gonna keep buying it. Don’t be stupid! My face wash Cost me 6 dollars and my toner cost 5 Dollars and moisturizer is like 10. “My face stays clean and clear and under control”….Lol… same goes for your bodies’ ladies. I use Dr. Bronner’s lavender liquid soap. It’s the best! Your skin will always react better to 100 percent all natural products. ***Note: wash your face whenever it feels dirty. (only with natural products) when you wake up and before you go to sleep is the most important!!
3. Don’t be a bitch! It’s the ugliest thing ever. I’m tired of girls walking around proud to be rude ass bitches. It’s not attractive and unless you are soul-less, you can’t possibly feel good about acting that way. Having a good attitude is the the key to everything. I’m also trying to stop swearing. That’s probably my worst habit. I say the “f” word a lot. It’s very ugly. But back to being a bitch, nobody wants to be around the rude girl. Don’t be that girl. Being sweet feels nice and helps to keep a clear conscience. Also, one of my biggest pet peeves is to see a girl be a bitch and boss her man around and tell him what to do. I can’t stand it! Have some soul ladies!! Like I said before, your man is gonna start getting a sweet tooth for a nice girl.
4. Don’t be hydrogenated! I urge you ladies to start taking pride in what you stick in your mouth. The truest truth I have ever heard is YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT! If you eat artificial processed food and hydrogenated oils, you become just that. Your cells become Hydrogenated and not able to take in nutrients. Keep your cells healthy and raw so they can properly do their jobs. The key to inner and outer beauty relies on the health of your cells. Avoid dyes and preservatives and artificial flavorings as well hydrogenated oils and Trans fats…http://www.healthyhotgirl.com/90/
5. Use shampoos that do not contain sulfates! The greatest thing about all natural products, I think is the shampoos. I looove the difference in my hair since I stopped using sulfates. Sulfates are harsh detergents and bubbling agents that strip your hair of the natural oils and cause scalp irritation. Sulfates have also been known to cause hair loss. Since I quit using sulfates, I have experienced… Less breakage, less hair in my brushes/combs, my hair is much more soft shiny and manageable! Everything the commercials tell you, but I am actually telling the truth!! I am not trying to market a product so you can trust me I recently moved back home and have my mom using only all natural sulfate free shampoos. She comments on the regular about how soft her hair is. She actually told me this morning that she is gonna get rid of her Garnier Fruictise Leave in conditioner. Good job mom!http://www.healthyhotgirl.com/say-no-to-sulfate
6. Never put yourself down. I strongly believe one of the unhealthiest things a girl can do, is constantly, put herself down. Looking at yourself in the mirror and pointing out what you think is negative about yourself, is very self damaging. We all have flaws and things we don’t like about ourselves. I have so many absolutely gorgeous readers who have so many self esteem issues, and I really truly don’t understand why. I don’t like a lot of things about myself, but there are also lots of things that I love and wouldn’t change for anyone. I have said before and I will say it again, confidence is sexy. Plain and simple. Cockiness… not so much“I have never met a girl, I couldn’t call a beauty” – Andy Warhol. If you are able to put yourself down, imagine how negatively you view the rest of the world. “When you can find the beauty in what you always believed to be ugly, is when you truly find peace within yourself.” – Justine ArmijoLove yourself, be realistic in improving your character, and know what you’re worth… The rest will shine through on its own.Also don’t talk shit on other girls… it makes you sound insecure… Point out what you like about them.
7. Be Smart and contribute something. Brains and beauty! What an attractive combination. There is nothing more ‘blah’ than someone who cannot hold a conversation. Be able to contribute something to someone’s life. Take an interest in what’s going on around you. It’s not just about sounding smart and being attractive. The world really does need more young women to become involved in their communities and start taking responsibility. Because it really is our generations responsibility to start making the world a better place. I wanna change the world, but I can’t do it by myself. Empower yourself and be smart and informed. And most importantly share what you learn.“Sharing what you have is more important than what you have.” – Albert M. Wells Jr.
8. Eat lots of fruits and veggies. I eat more fruits and vegetables than anything else. Some days I go to the gym, have school all day, and swim 1200 yards. And after swimming. I have a lecture that I have to be very attentive in, so I can take efficient notes. On these days, I eat only raw foods. Such as fruits and veggies. I drink about 2 water bottles throughout the day. If I ate nasty processed artificial crap, I could not function as well as I do on those days. Our bodies are made to be vegetarian. If anyone wants to argue that, I’m all for it! The benefits of a raw diet are amazing. Fruits and veggies contribute pretty much everything we need to be at our maximum state of health. I have listed tons of nutrients that are in fruits and veggies and I have even created an index to inform you of the benefits of fruits and veggies. Do your best to purchase organic and locally grown fruits and vegetables.
9. Exercise! Here is a simple exercise routine I created for a 24 year old girl that started out at 229 lbs and is getting her desired results. (Email me for the full diet plan. Justine@healthyhotgirl.com) Cardio 4x a week… Cardio can be anything from basketball to running to riding your bike. I suggest running at a very steady pace for 30 minutes straight and alternating with swimming Laps 30 min straight, or whatever you prefer. Then eventually you can start doing both in the same day. Just be active and keep your heart rate up. But make this your minimum cardio. 10 Push Ups Daily…That is nothing! If you can’t do it, make it a goal to work up to it. You will start to feel it in your abs and back as well as your oblique muscles. Just keep your back and legs straight with your knees off the ground and bring your elbows to a 90 degree angle. If you can do more, do it!! Should take no more than 1 minute out of your day! 15 Leg Lifts Daily… Lie on the floor with your arms at your side and your legs at a 90 degree angel with your hips. Keep your legs together and slowly lower them to the ground taking them just a few inches above the ground and bringing them back up. Don’t let them touch the ground! This should also take no more than 1 minute out of your day! Have a good workout J
10. Do not ever sleep with in your make up. This is a total no- no… Don’t be lazy. I recommend an all natural cream make up remover, (Found this product, thought I’d share the link) http://www.amazon.com/Komenuka-Bijin-Makeup-Remover-All-Natural/dp/B000BRU9I0 followed by Dessert Essence tea tree oil face wash As you all know, my favorite.. I recommend it to every person in the world. All skin types. http://www.desertessence.com/skin-care/face/thoroughly-clean-face-wash Don’t forget about your astringent… 100% all natural witch hazel is the best! And finish off with my favorite my favorite moisturizer. http://www.avalonorganics.com/?id=82&pid=252 When you sleep, your skin is repairing itself and absorbing moisture, so the last thing you want on your face is chemicals. I have noticed that a large percentage of girls (at least where I am from) get drunk, eat fast food and pass out in their make up. These I noticed, are also the girls that have bad skin… Keep it clean, stay hydrated, and get plenty of sleep and you will love your skin
Would you like my individual attention? I am willing to do my best to help you with whatever issue you think you may have. I care about your problems!